AJ Bell Tour of Britain Saturday 10th September
The following closures will be in place for the AJ Bell Tour of Britain event:
- B3072 Victoria Road, Ferndown will be closed its junction with the A347, Ringwood Road to its junction with Penrose Road between 04:30am to approximately 9pm. Vehicular access can be gained via a manned closure point at the junction with Penrose Road, however the road will be fully closed to vehicles between 2pm and 3:30pm. Pedestrian access will remain unaffected.
- No access will be granted to Victoria Road from the junction with Ringwood Road throughout these times.
- Albert Road will be closed from its junction with Church Road between 4:30am to approximately 9pm on 10 September 2022.
- Albert Road and Library Road will be accessible via the manned closure point at Victoria Road except between 2pm and 3:30pm as the event prepares to welcome riders at the finish.
- Riders are expected to finish the race at approximately 3pm. To further aid safety, road closures will be implemented between 2pm and 3:30pm (or until the bikes have passed).