How to apply to hold a street party - Queens Jubilee

Many residents are asking about how to apply for a street party to celebrate the Queens Jubilee.
Please find link to the Dorset Council street party application and related guidance for event organisers to consider. https://www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/-/street-party-on-the-highway

You may also find useful information here – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/your-guide-to-organising-a-street-party