Dorset Counicl (off street parking places) Order 202
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Dorset Council proposes to make the above-mentioned Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
- The general effect of the Order will be to:
- Consolidate all previous off street parking orders and variation notices made by the Council in respect of off-street parking places
- Introduce tariff changes in certain car parks
- Introduce restrictions on permitted vehicles according to length in certain car parks
- Introduce charges into certain previously no charge car parks
- Introduce a new off street parking places permit parking scheme.
- Full details of this Order can be found online at www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/trafficregulationorders, paper copies may be viewed at:-
Dorset Council, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ by appointment only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01305 221000 and ask for the Traffic Regulation Team for booking details or if you require more information.
- Comments on the proposals for or against, together with the reasons for which they are made should be sent through the website as detailed above or in writing to Traffic Regulation Order Team, Dorset Council, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ by no later than Friday 18th March 2022.
- All written representations received concerning Traffic Regulation Orders are public documents that may be inspected by any person on demand.