The Annual Assembly of the Town - Tuesday 25 May 2021 at 7.00pm
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Assembly of the Town will be held on Tuesday 25th May 2021 at 7.00pm
at THE BARRINGTON CENTRE PENNYS WALK FERNDOWN DORSET BH22 9TH
Councillor Julie Robinson
Town Mayor of Ferndown
Local Government electors who live in the parish of Ferndown are invited to take part and to raise any issues concerning the town.
Covid -19 measures will be in place and must be followed at all times.
Please submit any questions you wish to raise at the meeting in advance to the Town Clerk via email email@example.com by 5pm on the day of the meeting.
A G E N D A
To receive any apologies for absence.
2. Introduction and welcome from the Town Mayor, Councillor Julie Robinson
3. To approve the minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 28 May 2019 (no meeting having taken place in 2020 due to the Covid 19
4. Town Mayor’s Report 2020/21
5. Annual reports from Council Committees 2020/21
6. 2021/22 Priorities
To receive a report from the Town Mayor on the priorities for the forthcoming municipal year.
7. Questions from the members of the public
To receive questions from the public.