Ferndown Leisure Centre
- The Leisure centre is open to all members of the public but also offers a kinetika membership scheme which provides many benefits and discounts. There is a range of vending machines to provide snacks and refreshments.
- The centre provides a comprehensive programme of courses for children and adults.
- Holiday activities are planned for a range of ages to help keep children entertained and fit during the school holidays.
- Specialist sessions exist for parent and baby swimming, swim fit, 50+ activities, trampoline courses, pool fun sessions, yoga, and pilates.
- The following activities are also available: Aerobics, Aikido, Aqua- Aerobics, Athletics, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Circuit Training, Swimming Lessons, Competitive Swimming, Football - both 5-a-side and 11-a side. Gymnastics, Karate, Kick Boxing, Lifesaving, Netball, Parties, Racquetball, Rink Hockey, Rugby, Short Tennis, Squash, Step Aerobics, Sub-Aqua, Sunbed, Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Table Tennis, Tae-kwon-do, Tennis, Trampolining, Triathlon, and weight Training.
Clubs and Courses at the Leisure Centre include: Junior courses in Active 4 Sport, Archery, Badminton, Basketball, Cycling Proficiency, Expressive Dance, Football, Netball, Swimming, Teeny Boppers and Trampoline. Adult courses in National Pool Lifeguard, Pilates, Swimming, Swimming Teachers Level 1 & 2, and Yoga.